Penile Enhancement Treatments
There may be medical reasons for seeking penis enlargement, such as the impairment of urinary function or fertility, or psychological ones, in which penis size triggers negative emotions such as anxiety or low self-esteem.
Penile injection therapy at Precision clinic promotes penile enlargement and can improve overall sexual performance in men by promoting regeneration of penile nerves and blood vessels, thus increasing the amount of blood flow to the penis.
Reasons for Penis Enlargement
Penile enhancement without surgery is a safe procedure that uses your own natural factors to promote blood flow and better erections. Men pursue penis enlargement for personal and psychological reasons, and also to counteract biological and medical causes of penis size reduction that can occur.
In some cases, a man’s penis might be smaller due to a genetic or hormonal disorder that causes micropenis. Micropenis is defined as a stretched penis length of under 3 inches (when the flaccid penis is fully stretched without causing discomfort).
Having a penis this size may interfere with a man’s ability to direct a urine stream. It may also make sexual intercourse difficult and decrease the amount of semen that reaches to the upper vagina.
Some men with micropenis have reduced testosterone levels and a low sperm count due to an underlying hormonal dysfunction. In such cases, increased penis size will not improve fertility as much as assisted fertility treatments.
Psychological Reasons for Enhancement
Other men seek penis enlargement out of the belief that they are smaller than average.
Some men with average penises seek enlargement treatment because they have a preference for a large penis – or believe that sexual partners will have one.
When a preoccupation with penis size interferes with their quality of life, it may be diagnosed as penile dysmorphic disorder (PDD). It is a condition that may benefit more from psychological counseling than penile enlargement.
Medical Causes of Penis Shrinkage
Certain medications can lead to a shrinking penis, including:
- Some attention deficit hypersensitivity disorder (ADHD) therapies
- Antidepressants and antihypertensives
- Some treatments for enlarged prostate
- Some hair loss treatments
Other conditions associated with reduced penis size:
- Peyronie’s disease is a condition in which the penis will suddenly develop an abnormal bend, usually later in life. Fibrosis (scarring) at the site of the bend can cause the shortening and/or narrowing of the penis, along with painful erections or erectile dysfunction.
- Prostate cancer surgery (radical prostatectomy) in which the entire prostate is removed along with surrounding tissues is known to reduce penis size as the fibrosis causes an internal retraction of the penis and a loss of length.
- “Buried penis” is a term used when a penis is concealed within excess pelvis fat. It is common in prepubescent boys who are obese, many of whom have normal-sized penises and will eventually outgrow the condition. Weight loss also helps.